Elizabeth Willis, professor of English, authored several poems recently:
- “Alive” is forthcoming in American Reader in 2014.
- “Ephemeral Stream” was posted on Poem-A-Day, Academy of American Poets online on Jan. 2, 2014.
- “Survey” was published in A Public Space No. 17 in 2013.
- “The Witch” is included in the forthcoming 100 Poems Your Teachers Don’t Want You to Read anthology to be published by Penguin Putnam in 2015.
- “Watertown Is Ninety-Nine Percent Land” is included in the forthcoming Collected in One Fund Boston Benefit anthology to be published by Granary Books in 2014.
- “Oil and Water” included in the Oh Sandy!: A Remembrance anthology was published by Brooklyn Rail in 2014.
- “The Witch“ was included in the Norton Anthology of Postmodern Poetry anthology published by Norton in 2013.
- “R. D. / H. D.” appeared in Far From the Centers of Ambition published by Lenoir-Rhyne University in 2013.
- “Bright Ellipses: The Botanic Garden, Meteoric Flowers, and Leaves of Grass” is forthcoming in Active Romanticism to be published by the University of Alabama Press in 2014.